- Aimee W.Verified BuyerAge A babyPurpose of purchase My own family1 month agoAge A babyPurpose of purchase My own familyReviewingTeether - Clover The BunnyRated 5 out of 5 starsClover the Yummy!
Money well spent! I can never complain about anything Riff Raff makes because it’s such high quality. My daughter is 3.5 months old and just started teething (her cheeks are so pink) and she loves this toy. It’s easy for her to hold and easy for her to put into her mouth!RRRiff Raff Baby AU1 month ago
Thank you for your glowing review, Aimee! We're thrilled to hear that your little one is enjoying our teething toy and that it's providing relief during this exciting (but sometimes painful) stage of development.
- OliviaAge A babyPurpose of purchase My own family2 months agoAge A babyPurpose of purchase My own familyReviewingTeether - Riff The FoxRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this!!
The best teether, easy for bub to grip, easy to attach to a pram strap and super cute! The silicone pouch it comes in, is the best! Great product overall and love the same day/next day option!RRRiff Raff Baby AU2 months ago
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
We are so glad to hear your little one loves their new teether.
- Jessica C.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingTeether - Clover The BunnyRated 5 out of 5 starsLoved!
We love our teether! It is such high quality, easy for our little one to hold in his hands and move it around. The material is durable and because Clover has long ears, it gives him lots to chew on.RRRiff Raff Baby AU3 months ago
We are thrilled your little one adores the Teether. Thanks so much for choosing us! x
- Kate B.Verified BuyerAge A babyPurpose of purchase My own family6 hours agoAge A babyPurpose of purchase My own familyReviewingTeether - Clover The BunnyRated 4 out of 5 starsLove the quality
I bought this along with the Clover bunny toy for my 3 month old. She enjoys being able to hold it however while she’s small the head is a bit too big for her to be able to hold or chew too well. I’m sure as she grows and starts teething she will enjoy it more. Great quality, definitely worth the money and better than a lot of others out there.
- CINDY M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingTeether - Clover The BunnyRated 5 out of 5 starsMadison loves the teether.
My great-granddaughter who is now 9 months old, loves this teething toy.RRRiff Raff Baby AU2 weeks ago
We are so so glad to hear this Cindy ! x